Because of the significant location along I-210 with access to the Casino and Hotel Resorts, Retail, Medical, and Restaurant areas both near and on both sides of the recently renovated I-210 bridge, this 18.3-acre parcel is appropriately marketed as "GATEWAY 210." The property was previously approved as a mixed-used subdivision by the City of Lake Charles. Developers and/or a major tenant for a business park are invited to consider all or a portion of this property. Imagine offering your tenants, customers, clients, vendors, and employees the exposure, ease, and convenience of these locational benefits:
- Between Nelson Road and the Cove Lane Traffic Circle.
- Over 1000' of exposure along I-210 which offers a daily traffic count of 54,600.
- Directly across I-210 from the Casino and Resort Hotels.
- As displayed on this Google Map, easy access to the constantly growing medical, retail, restaurant, and professional offices.
- Easy access to:
- retail, restaurants, medical offices, hospitals, and services on Nelson Road via Nelson Road
- 3000+- hotel rooms via Nelson and W. Prien Lake Rd.
- downtown Lake Charles currently via W Prien Lake Road, I-210, and Lake Street. As announced at the groundbreaking ceremony on Feb 9, 2023, construction is slated to begin on the Nelson Road Extension Bridge within 45-60 days. This property will enjoy the benefits by offering easier access to and from downtown Lake Charles, the Shell Beach Drive area, and the medical community in and around CHRISTUS Ochsner Hospital.
- the industries, Sulphur, and Westlake via Cove Lane traffic circle and I-210.
- South Lake Charles residential communities and the LNG facilities via Cove Lane Traffic Circle and Ihles Road.
- Oak Park Medical community, Chennault, and I-10 via the Cove Lane Traffic Circle or Nelson Road and I-210
- This image provides a legend highlighting these benefits.
While this parcel is ideally suited for a Business Park, purchasers or developers may purchase from one of these three offerings:
- The entire 18.3 acres - $7,317,818 / $9.18/SqFt
- 12.69 Acres - $6,274,012 / $11.35/SqFt
- Parcels must start from the Westside and contain the full depth (approximately 496 feet). The width is negotiable. As an example, a 250' x 496' lot, 2.92 Acres - $1,589,940 / $12.50/SqFt
The image below displays the proximity of Gateway 210 to the Casino and Resort hotels as well as its strategic location to I-210 and the numerous nearby hotels, retail, restaurants, and medical facilities.
For more information, call listing broker Mary Kay Hopkins at 337-439-1079.