In most cases, the properties presented here have been in the Barbe family for over 3 generations.
Now, they are available for purchase, offering numerous possibilities for residential and commercial development. Those familiar with BarbeProperty.com know that numerous properties have been sold. The website is periodically updated to reflect the availability, information and possibilities the remaining properties offer.
Savvy developers, builders and business owners seeking to take advantage of high traffic counts, convenient locations, and return on investment should take note!
The following properties are featured here:
- Old Barbe Woods is an approximate 40 acre parcel with approximately 2300 feet along Sallier.
- Contraband Pointe consists of approximately 136 acres with frontage on W. Prien Lake Road, Nelson Road, and Contraband Bayou.
- 12 acres on W. Prien Lake Road between I-210 and W. Prien Lake Road.
- 135 Acres in Moss Bluff on Dunn Ferry Road
- 2.44 and 10 Acre Parcels on Shell Beach Drive
- Commercial Listings on Lake Street